The latest GT's Mal's Shopping Cart Forms.
With all of these forms simply click the view source button, then right click and copy / paste (don't forget the script if there is one from the body or head area) into your html editor, change the ww12 to your server number and don't forget to change the user ID to your own number and of course the return link.
If you find one of my Mal's forms not working correctly, please contact me.
With this form, you can use the view cart link or button on your page to send the viewer back to the page they were on using Mal's continue shopping button, without having to fill in each page url in the return value field.
With this form, we collect all information and pass it to Mal's in one block. But with this script, we have three sizes plus a font choice plus text lines, all are sent to Mal's on new lines so easy for the buyer and you to identify. This form is ideal if you are printing anything.
A dropdown list, that when a product is selected, only shows the options for that product by opening a new div, this div can hold more options, images, anything. You can create an unlimited number of hidden divs on a page. You can use this if you have more than one form on a page.
Calculate a square footage by the buyer inputting their details in inches, then multiply this square footage by the type and price of a product selected, then multiply this by the quantity they want. You can use this for square metres as well...
Many other features, this script is not free as it took me all day to build.
Due to people abusing my generous nature over the years, I am now forcing charges. To take a look at your form needs a donation of at least $10.00 / £8.00, to design a new form I need a donation of at least $25.00 / £20.00 before I will start building it. I have had people send me $5/£3/€4 for three hours work!!! That is why I am now charging. You can donate using most major credit cards, you do not need a PayPal account.
If you would like me to help you with your form, or design a form for you, please contact me after you've made a donation using the form below. PayPal charges 30 cents + 2.9% of the total payment. PayPal costs will be deducted from your payment when received by me, so ensure your payment is to the correct value.
A recent script I built had this criteria:
- We have a maximum length of 6000mm, if the buyer needs a cut longer than, or a total of 4000mm (4 x 1000mm), they are warned and charged for the 6000mm price.
- A minimum length of 100mm, any length less than this produces an alert to the buyer, plus enters 100 in the length box.
- If they order a length longer than 3000mm, they are warned that the maximum length for delivery is 3000mm, they can arrange their own collection for a length over 3000mm.
- The script must total all cut lengths, 2 x 1000mm + 3 x 1200mm.
- The number of cuts made is charged on a sliding scale, 1-3 cuts = 100c per cut, 4-8 cuts = 80c per cut and over 9 cuts = 60c per cut.
- There is a handling charge of 100c to each order.
- The running total price is shown on the page.
- A discount structure, a total over 18000mm gets 10%, over 60000mm gets 20%.
- The cost per mm, the cost per cut and the discount can be easily changed per product/form.
- You can see the page and script at Complex Multiplication Form.